Thursday, March 14, 2013

Wednesday/Jacee

    Today I helped with the food pantry at Catholic Food Services. It was pretty fun. I worked with Carley, Austin and Kelly. We bagged food like potatoes, cookies and deserts etc. During the day I realized about how bad my attitude has been throughout the week and the last couple or past weeks at home toward my family and my friends. This trip helped me realizes my attitude big time. It’s really helped. I’m gonna start changing my attitude and my actions. Next, we had lunch and it was yummy, we had sandwiches. Around 2, we headed to the park and helped with the families and mostly the little children. There was this one little boy named dante’ he was the sweetest little thing ever. He was the most loving most caring little boy ever. He had a little sister that was 6 and her name was Livi, he just had his birthday and he was so happy about it too he had it a chuckie cheeses. He spent about 15 mins telling me all about it. Later on in the day we went on a little hike it was a blast. Favorite thing i have defiantly done all week, so far. That was the 2nd mountain that i have climbed. I’ll be honest that the 2nd one was defiantly way funner and WAY easier..  But it’s amazing that we have only been here for 2 full days and i can already feel God working through me and my life. But, today has been awesome and i’m looking forward to the days i have left. love y'all.

-Jacee Callens

No comments:

Post a Comment