Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I honestly thought we wouldn't make it

I honestly thought we wouldn't make it, after all the disappointments on saturday i wasn't very confident about this trip, but once we got here and got settled in i felt God was really fixing to do something. This morning i went to a food bank, where we helped put up canned food, and give people food for them and their families, i went willing to help, but my mind wasn't fully set on what it should have been, God. Today i realized that i should have gone fully willing to help with whatever they needed, and should have showed a little more compassion to those people. The rest of this trip i hope is a God moving trip, and i feel that God will change my heart. Im ready to help these people with whatever is needed to be helped with and I'm ready to give the glory to God.
- Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment