Thursday, March 14, 2013

Wednesday/Austin

today me and my homies including jacee, kelly, and carley went to the Catholic food bank deal. We did a lot of stuff including washing potatoes, stacking pastries, and loading fish into the refrigerator.  We did that for about 2 and half hours and then we went back to the church for lunch. After lunch we went to a complex with a park. We played with about 20 kids that lived there for hours! I think they really enjoyed us being there, I also think we helped them bond with each other because I was hearing many conversations between them. I thought we had a very productive day! We soon ate dinner and shortly after drove to blueberry hill and hiked up the side of a very steep mountain/hill/deathrock and updated our facebook profile pictures! We then took a long cold slide down the mountain! It was extremely fun! Then we traveled back to the church and I took a long shower than headed down stairs and I ate some queso and chips, and now im am finishing my blog.

-Austin Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment