Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mission Alaska 2013 Blog

Hello Team and Family,

We are one week away until we leave to share the Hope of Christ in Anchorage Alaska. I am grateful for such an amazing team and I know the Lord has ordained this time.

This blog will be used as a tool while we are there to allow our friends and family back home to see the work through your eyes. Each day a few of you will type notes, prayers or tell encounters from your day. Then, at night I will update them to this blog. Once it is updated, I will have it feed right to the email inbox's of all of your friends and family. So begin gathering the email addresses of the family and friends that you want to share the trip with.

You can leave them in the comments or you can put them into the feedburner to the right.

I am praying for each of you.

Blessings,

Kris Shustella

No comments:

Post a Comment