Thursday, March 14, 2013

Wednesday/ Mikaela

Alaska has been amazing, more than I could ever imagine. Before I came I prepared myself for what I was expecting to do, see, and experience. I was super excited to come and work with the kids, to be part of God changing theirs lives. Doug knows how much working with kids means to me and how much I love doing that, but since my first youth camp missions I have yet to do so. I'm assigned different task doing different things. Even here, I haven't worked with kids yet, I haven't physically interacted with people at all. I'll be honest, at first I was super upset finding out that I wasn't going to be at the boys and girls club but I realize now that God has bigger plans for me than that. I have no reason at all to be upset when I know that He is in charge. &no matter where I am He is going to put the right people in my path. People that will change my life and theirs as well. I don't have much to say about what I've done, but I can say God is changing my life and showing me more and more each day that I'm called to serve for the rest of my life.
                                                                               --- Mikaela

No comments:

Post a Comment